Senior Assisted-Living: An Attractive Option
Facing health changes in us or a loved one can be very stressful. Avamere Family of Companies understands this and has designed flexible, and gradual, senior assisted-living services that easily evolve for one's comfort and safety. We call this our "Continuum of Care" approach. Our senior assisted-living facilities, located throughout Oregon and Washington, allow seniors to enjoy as much independence and activity as they would like, with the comfort of knowing on-site health care and personal assistance will be there when they most need it.
According to the National Center for Senior Assisted-Living, nearly one million older Americans have chosen a senior assisted-living community. They all see, as we hope you will, the many benefits of senior assisted-living:
- A community lifestyle that promotes independence and respects an individual's privacy, as well as their personality or character.
- Staff who are energetic, caring, creative and committed to you.
- Private and well-equipped studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments.
- Medical assistance always close by.
- Restaurant style dining, salon services, libraries and computer centers.
- A full calendar of physical and social activities for developing friendships and getting out into the community.
Whether you want to live independently or choose services for support, Avamere Family of Companies has a senior assisted-living community that is right for you, now and into your future.