Current Job Openings Within the Avamere Family of Companies:
Avamere Rehab of Beaverton
11850 SW AllenBlvd.
Avamere Rehab of Beaverton is hiring a full-time Admissions Coordinatorfor this Skilled Nursing Facility in Beaverton, Oregon. The primary responsibility of this positionis to obtain required information and admit residents in an efficient manner.
- Admit, transfer and discharge residents.
- Maintain an accurate record of available bedsand a resident waiting list.
- Assist in the resident admission orientationprogram, and provide residents with an admission information packet.
- Assist in interviewing residents, guardiansand/or sponsors and obtaining required admission information and signatures.
- Obtain information from records asauthorized/required for insurance companies, Medicare, etc.
- Review and explain to the resident and/orguardian: room rates, billing procedures, visitor/guest privileges,restrictions and resident care procedures.
- Maintain daily and monthly census reports, andassist the Nurse Managers in scheduling resident assessments.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth,patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year medical records andpatient admitting experience.
- Knowledgeable of current Medicare/Medicaidregulations governing admission and discharge requirements of healthcarefacilities.
- Able to make independent decisions, and maintaina calm and levelheaded demeanor.
- Able to deal tactfully with personnel,residents, visitors and the general public.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident careinformation in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers, datainput/retrieval/output functions, etc.
The Avamere Family ofCompanies represents a group of independent companies dedicated to seniors’health and wellbeing. We take greatpride in offering “a continuum of care” which allows seniors to stayindependent and active. With more thanforty retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities in Oregon andWashington, the Avamere Companies are responsive to the changing personal needsof seniors.
Avamere full time employeebenefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off,flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, andvoluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability and AD&Dcoverage.
Apply in person or send resume to:
Ashley Noble, Administrator, Avamere Rehabof Beaverton
AvamereCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer