Our care team at The Arbor at Avamere Court Memory Care works with home health, hospice and other practitioners to help meet each resident’s needs. Through our Service Plans, we have the ability to adjust the level of care and services. Within our homelike households the Administrator, Director of Nursing, Health Care Coordinator, and caregivers oversee and deliver quality care and service.
Some of the services, which are included in the monthly rate, include:
- 24-hour care staff
- Basic medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Cues for cognitive support, dressing and bathing
- Daily activity and life enrichment programs
- A fresh take on dining, providing three meals daily with healthy snacks throughout the day
You have probably experienced, first hand, how providing care to a family member, on any level, can wear you down both mentally and physically. Research has demonstrated the impact of stress on people who care for their family members at home. Below we have suggested a few ways we can provide relief of at least some of the pressure:
- Let us help care for your loved one so you can focus on creating positive, lasting memories
- Stay active, eat well, and remain in good health
- Work on getting a good night sleep every night
- Use respite care resources, as well as our Adult Day Care program, and take some personal time off
Enjoy a Much Deserved Break
The Arbor at Avamere Court provides respite care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. We like to help provide family members with a break from the unique demands of caring for a senior at home. Our respite care providers assist in all the tasks necessary to help an individual, including activities that stimulate the mind and enhance physical well-being.
As space is available, The Arbor offers temporary respite care, for anywhere from a single overnight stay to several months. During the resident’s stay, we’ll help them get comfortable and encourage them to socialize and join in activity groups and partake in outings with the other residents. From experience, many respite care residents value their stay with us and look forward to their next stay.
Contact us today to check availability for respite care in our luxurious Keizer, Oregon Memory Care facility.
Respite Room Rate:
$275.00 / night
We are pleased to offer local Salem and Keizer residents Adult Day Care services within our beautiful new Memory Care facility. Our professional care team encourages your loved one to participate in daily activities. Meals, entertainment, group and solo activities are included.
Adult Day Center Hours & Rates:
Monday – Sunday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Hourly Rate – $15.00Schedule a Tour
The Arbor at Avamere Court is a well-appointed memory care community, providing a positive and comforting residential environment. We are committed to the idea that social, spiritual, psychological, and physical well being for every individual is a priority. With an array of diverse programs specifically designed for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, we have created an environment where we work closely with our residents to thrive.
As Keizer, Oregon’s only stand-alone memory care community, The Arbor at Avamere Court is located just one mile west of I-5 on Claggett Court, just behind St. Edwards Catholic Church.
We are committed to simplifying senior healthcare. We are fortunate to be located across the street from the Avamere Court at Keizer healthcare campus. The comprehensive range of services offered at the campus makes transitions to different levels of care easier and personalized. We’re here every step of the way.
Our services include:
- Memory Care – for long-term stays
- Respite Care – for short-term stays
- Adult Day Care program
- Salon Services
- Resident Spa
- On-site Doctors Office
- Transportation Services
- Staff redirection & orientation for all needs
- General housekeeping and laundry services
- Care team available 24-hours each day
- Vibrant calendar of activities, outings, and entertainment
- Hospice Care Coordination and Guidance