Avamere at Seaside is a community that provides seniors with personal and health care assistance. Our staff helps residents manage medications, provide weekly on-site nursing with nursing staff on-call 24-hours-a-day, and assistance with day-to-day tasks such as home care, bathing, and transportation throughout the local community. Living at Avamere at Seaside gives our residents the freedom to remain independent with the knowledge that when they need help, someone is there to assist them.
Other benefits include:
- Seaside assisted living with individualized, customized resident care
- Familiar staff that know residents on a personal level
- Well-appointed studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments with emergency call and climate control systems
- Weekly on-site nursing and 24-hour on-call medical services
- Restaurant-style dining, Internet access, beauty and barber shop, and library
- Month-to-month rent
- Adventures along the beach and trips to coastal destinations
Avamere at Seaside is known for our commitment to providing seniors with Alzheimer’s or other dementia-related illness with a comfortable and compassionate home. We understand the nuances of this growing population and the demands these conditions can place on the families of the loved ones suffering with mental diseases.
Our memory care staff is passionate about helping both the individual and their family cope with the gradual and often upsetting change in cognitive function and personality. Through coaching, patience and compassion we help the resident maintain a familiar daily routine and work with their family members to provide them with memories or reminders of their life before Alzheimer’s and the beautiful days they have ahead.
Furthermore, we strive to:
- Ease stressful situations by keeping to daily routines and having similar staff schedules.
- Be alert to "sundowning,” when some dementia care residents become more anxious during nighttime hours.
- Provide safe areas for wandering and exploring.
We are proud to provide short-term respite stays at a nightly fee. This is ideal for family caregivers who may need a few days or weeks off. We will work closely with your loved one’s primary care physician to help continue the care they deserve.
We’re proud to serve residents of Clatsop County and beyond! We have a highly integrated population and support aging in place. As seniors live longer and stay more active than generations in the past, families have more options. An assisted-living residence, like ours, can help you feel more comfortable and connected to the community in your formative later years.
Avamere at Seaside is backed by the stability of the Avamere Family of Companies, which has a reputation for providing quality senior care throughout Oregon, Washington, Colorado and Idaho. We are dedicated to providing personal care and healthcare services when residents need them through our continuum of care service model.
Some of the amenities we offer:
- Studio, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Private Bathrooms (handicap accessible)
- Kitchen Area With Microwave & Full Size Refrigerator
- All Utilities Included (excluding telephone)
- Individually Controlled Heating
- Basic Cable Service Included
- Spacious Common Areas Including: Library, Living Room & Recreational Areas