Happy Pride Month! We believe love is a powerful force.
During Pride Month, the Avamere Family of Companies team members and those across the United States celebrate the historical movement of the LGBTQIA+ community and the great impact made in our country and the world.
We proudly support our LGBTQIA+ team members, patients, and residents as we celebrate Pride Month today and every day.
Ideas to Celebrate Pride
Here are some impactful ways to celebrate Pride Month as an individual, with your friends and family, or as a team.
- Learn about Pride – watch documentaries, read real stories, and listen to podcasts sharing experiences of the LGBTQIA+ community
- Teach your children about love and acceptance – and use age-appropriate books and movies
- Wear Pride clothing, available at many major retailers and available to Avamere Family of Companies employees
- Update your social media profile photo with a Pride frame or filter
- Update your video call background with Pride colors
- Display a Pride flag in your work area
- Host a virtual game night with Pride-themed Bingo, Pride trivia, or a bake-off with Pride-colored treats
- Find and participate in virtual or safely distanced Pride event in your area
- Visit the virtual Pride monument, Stonewall Forever at StonewallForever.org
- Ask people’s preferred pronouns – always
- Support and shop LGBTQIA-owned businesses
- Support your LGBTQIA+ friends, family, and team members by listening if they want to share their experiences
Download a flyer with these ideas to share with friends, family, and your teammates!
Avamere Pride: Where You Belong
At Avamere, our patients, residents, and team members belong. See how we’re celebrating Pride Month and diversity, equity, and inclusion at avamere.com/dei and on Facebook.