Change is good, right? The Avamere Family of Companies certainly thinks so! Today, the Wilsonville, Oregon-based healthcare company announced a strategic organization change to move from a company of individual silo entities (Avamere Living, Infinity Rehab, and Signature Healthcare At Home) to a cohesive post-acute and community-based healthcare system. This notable effort aims to further unite the company and its employees.
The restructured executive leadership and business division leadership teams include:
- Rick Miller, Chief Executive Officer
- Larry Lopardo, Chief Legal Officer
- Ron Odermott, Chief Financial Officer
- Ryan Haller, Chief Development Officer
- Bob Thomas, Chief Operations Officer
- Mike Billings, Executive Vice President of Avamere, Ancillaries
- Matt Hilty, Executive Vice President of Avamere, Communities
- Donna Mueller, Executive Vice President of Avamere, Strategy and Network Development
- JoLynn Munro, Division President, Infinity Rehab
- Mary Kofstad, Division President, Signature
- Nicolette Merino, Division President, Ovation
- Brad Litle, Division President for Skilled Nursing Communities
- Jake Arrastia, Division President, CareConnect
“This is an exciting time for the Avamere Family of Companies,” states CEO Rick Miller. “With this new organized structure, our company will be able to more effectively uphold our mission, core values, quality, growth, our level of care, and social responsibility.”
At the heart of the Avamere Family of Companies is its mission and core values. They will remain the foundation of this new company structure. Additionally, Avamere’s mission is to enhance the life of every person they service. The core values of the company include:
- Passion for people’s lives
- Quality that is obvious
- Innovation (not emulation)
- A culture of trust and respect
- Reaching to learn, grow, and embrace change
Impact On Employees
The impact on Avamere employees was certainly a consideration when working on this restructuring.
“Change creates opportunities for our people,” affirms Bob Thomas, COO. “I want them to feel the impact of these exciting changes and actively be a part of them.”
The end goal is to grow and build the company to bring fresh leadership and foster opportunities to create a dynamic team.
About the Avamere Family of Companies
Founded in 1995 and based in Wilsonville, Oregon, Avamere Family of Companies provides assisted living, independent living, memory care, rehabilitation, home care, transitional care, and more. Today Avamere operates nearly 61 communities with over 8,600 employees. For press inquiries, please email email@example.com. To learn more about Avamere, visit avamere.com.