Avamere is a leader in advancing post-acute care practices and health care management services because of our innovative, nimble approach to care delivery and how we strategically respond to the evolving needs of America’s seniors. Our foresight and adaptability uniquely positioned us to participate in transformative initiatives such as Medicare’s Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI). This innovative reimbursement reform program moves Medicare reimbursement from fee-for-service to value-based, placing positive patient outcomes squarely at the center of hospital and post-acute care provider’s business models. Competencies gained through participation in BPCI helped us to continue our trend of reducing avoidable re-hospitalizations.
- Developing core competencies in managing 30-day episodes while improving outcomes.
- Deploying care pathways that facilitate the appropriate level of care at the appropriate time.
- Implementing intelligent care management and coordination.
- Employing nurse practitioners for accessible primary care.
- Empowering patients through episode management milestones.