The Arbor at Bremerton is a brand new memory care community located in beautiful Bremerton, Washington. We offer balanced programs geared specifically toward Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. Our amenities are designed for the comfort and care of our residents.
The Arbor provides a homelike setting while our staff provides care and assistance under the supervision and direction of our administrator and licensed nurse.
Our life enrichment program is designed with each unique individual in mind. The program is developed around our residents’ interests, cognitive and physical abilities, past history and preferred routine. Working with our residents and their families, we seek to create an environment that promotes harmony and joy.
We empower residents to continue to do as much for themselves as possible. The Arbor’s life enrichment program strives to give back to the community by promoting individual abilities and interests through daily activities. Our style of care is designed to form strong relationships between caregivers and residents. The way we care is committed to deliver positive outcomes and experiences.
Some of the services, which are included in the monthly rate, include:
- 24-hour care staff
- Basic medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Cues for cognitive support, dressing and bathing
- Daily activity and life enrichment programs
- A fresh take on dining, providing three meals daily with healthy snacks throughout the day
You have probably experienced, first hand, how providing care to a family member, on any level, can wear you down both mentally and physically. Research has demonstrated the impact of stress on people who care for their family members at home. Below we have suggested a few ways we can provide relief of at least some of the pressure:
- Let us help care for your loved one so you can focus on creating positive, lasting memories
- Stay active, eat well, and remain in good health
- Work on getting a good night sleep every night
- Use respite care resources, as well as our Adult Day Care program, and take some personal time off
Enjoy a Much Deserved Break
The Arbor at Bremerton provides respite care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. We like to help provide family members with a break from the unique demands of caring for a senior at home. Our respite care providers assist in all the tasks necessary to help an individual, including activities that stimulate the mind and enhance physical well-being.
As space is available, The Arbor at Bremerton offers temporary respite care, for anywhere from a single overnight stay to several months. During the resident’s stay, we’ll help them get comfortable and encourage them to socialize and join in activity groups and partake in outings with the other residents. From experience, many respite care residents value their stay with us and look forward to their next stay.
Contact us today to check availability for respite care in our luxurious Bremerton, Washington Memory Care facility.
Respite Room Rate:
$225.00 / night
We are pleased to offer local Bremerton, WA residents Adult Day Care services within our beautiful new Memory Care facility.
Rate includes the following:
- ADL Assistance
Adult Day Center Hours & Rates:
Monday – Sunday: Times are flexible
8 Hour Rate – $200.00Schedule a Tour
The Arbor at Bremerton is a well-appointed memory care community, providing a positive and comforting residential environment. We are committed to the idea that social, spiritual, psychological, and physical well being for every individual is a priority. With an array of diverse programs specifically designed for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, we have created an environment where we work closely with our residents to thrive.
Our services include:
- Memory Care – for long-term stays
- Respite Care – for short-term stays
- Adult Day Care program
- Salon Services
- Resident Spa
- On-site Doctors Office
- Transportation Services
- Staff redirection & orientation for all needs
- General housekeeping and laundry services
- Care team available 24-hours each day
- Vibrant calendar of activities, outings, and entertainment
- Hospice Care Coordination and Guidance