Welcome to The Arbor at Bremerton Memory Care
Designed from the ground up with Memory Care in mind, The Arbor uses local aesthetics and decor to elicit familiarity of Bremerton’s unique Naval and harbor history. Tours available throughout the day.
Bremerton Memory Care Services
The Arbor provides a homelike setting while our staff provides care and assistance under the supervision and direction of our administrator and licensed nurse.
Our life enrichment program is designed with each unique individual in mind. The program is developed around our residents’ interests, cognitive and physical abilities, past history and preferred routine. Working with our residents and their families, we seek to create an environment that promotes harmony and joy.
We empower residents to continue to do as much for themselves as possible. The Arbor’s life enrichment program strives to give back to the community by promoting individual abilities and interests through daily activities. Our style of care is designed to form strong relationships between caregivers and residents. The way we care is committed to deliver positive outcomes and experiences.
Some of the services, which are included in the monthly rate, include:
- 24-hour care staff
- Basic medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Cues for cognitive support, dressing and bathing
- Daily activity and life enrichment programs
- A fresh take on dining, providing three meals daily with healthy snacks throughout the day
- Let us help care for your loved one so you can focus on creating positive, lasting memories
- Stay active, eat well, and remain in good health
- Work on getting a good night sleep every night
- Use respite care resources, as well as our Adult Day Care program, and take some personal time off
Enjoy a Much Deserved Break
The Arbor at Bremerton provides respite care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. We like to help provide family members with a break from the unique demands of caring for a senior at home. Our respite care providers assist in all the tasks necessary to help an individual, including activities that stimulate the mind and enhance physical well-being.
As space is available, The Arbor at Bremerton offers temporary respite care, for anywhere from a single overnight stay to several months. During the resident’s stay, we’ll help them get comfortable and encourage them to socialize and join in activity groups and partake in outings with the other residents. From experience, many respite care residents value their stay with us and look forward to their next stay.
Contact us today to check availability for respite care in our luxurious Bremerton, Washington Memory Care facility.
Respite Room Rate:
$225.00 / night
Rate includes the following:
- ADL Assistance
Adult Day Center Hours & Rates:
Monday – Sunday: Times are flexible
8 Hour Rate – $200.00Schedule a Tour
Our services include:
- Memory Care – for long-term stays
- Respite Care – for short-term stays
- Adult Day Care program
- Salon Services
- Resident Spa
- On-site Doctors Office
- Transportation Services
- Staff redirection & orientation for all needs
- General housekeeping and laundry services
- Care team available 24-hours each day
- Vibrant calendar of activities, outings, and entertainment
- Hospice Care Coordination and Guidance
Schedule a Tour
Bremerton, WA 98312
NEWS & EVENTS
The Arbor at Bremerton is a Memory Care facility active in our local community. Visit our news section to learn about the latest stories and events affecting seniors in the Bremerton, Washington area.
The Avamere Family of Companies
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. Our comprehensive continuum of post-acute care and senior living settings help seniors with a range of health care needs and post-retirement options. When approaching the unique care needs and living situations of the individuals we serve, we strive to provide the guidance and services to stay comfortably in the residence of their choice. Explore our website to learn about our commitment to you.
Mission and Core Values
To Enhance the Life of Every Person We Serve
- Integrity above all else
- Passion for the quality of people’s lives
- Quality that is obvious
- Innovation, not emulation
- A culture of trust and respect
- Reaching to learn, grow and embrace change
- Teamwork, camaraderie and fun
© Copyright 2017 The Arbor at Bremerton – A Part of the Avamere Family of Companies. All rights reserved.