Independent Senior Living is defined by freedom, choice, amenities, and convenient assistance for a range of needs. With eight independent living cottages, Avamere at Bethany is designed to offer residents a complete community tailored to your wishes. Our team members pride themselves on offering an updated, homey environment, and plenty of activities to fill your day with camaraderie, fun and excitement. With recent renovations, the cottages are comfortable and the colors are vibrant, conveying a spirited energy throughout the building. Your home is waiting for you at Avamere at Bethany!VIEW FLOORPLAN
Benefits of choosing Avamere at Bethany Assisted Living as your home:
- A community lifestyle that promotes independence and respects your privacy, as well as your personality and character.
- Staff who are energetic, caring, creative and committed to you.
- Private and well-equipped studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments.
- Medical assistance always close by.
- Restaurant-style dining, salon services, libraries and computer centers.
- A full calendar of physical and social activities for developing friendships and getting out into the community.
If you’re interested in how we can help make your life a little more comfortable, then call us today to learn more about Avamere at Bethany assisted living in Beaverton, Oregon.VIEW FLOORPLAN
The Arbor, the memory care wing at Avamere at Bethany, provides a secured environment and comfortable living for our memory care residents. Private and semi-private suites can be decorated to personal choice and are available furnished or unfurnished. Activities and programs held in The Arbor are designed specifically for individuals coping with memory loss. While The Arbor suites allow for privacy, we strive to maintain a home-like environment. We respect and honor the individual history of each resident.
Furthermore, we strive to:
- Ease stressful situations by keeping to daily routines and having similar staff schedules.
- Be alert to “sundowning,” when some dementia care residents become more anxious during nighttime hours.
- Provide safe areas for wandering and exploring.
We are proud to provide short-term respite stays at a nightly fee. This is ideal for family caregivers who may need a few days or weeks off. We will work closely with your loved one’s primary care physician to help continue the care they deserve.
When considering the next step in your loved one’s, it is important to know all of the options – from the level of care they may need to the amenities that are right for them. Visit us at Avamere at Bethany — we might be the next step you’ve been searching for.VIEW FLOORPLAN
- Exercise Classes
- Full Activities Calendar
- Beauty Salon
- 24-hour Care Staff
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Transportation Services
- Family-Oriented Care
- Concierge Services