Welcome to Avamere at Bethany
Our mission is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It’s with this mission in mind that our caring and compassionate staff work to fulfill the needs of our residents every day.
Our doors are always open. Stop in for a visit to experience our commitment to you, your life, and well-being.
Independent Senior Living is defined by freedom, choice, amenities, and convenient assistance for a range of needs. With eight independent living cottages, Avamere at Bethany is designed to offer residents a complete community tailored to your wishes. Our team members pride themselves on offering an updated, homey environment, and plenty of activities to fill your day with camaraderie, fun and excitement. With recent renovations, the cottages are comfortable and the colors are vibrant, conveying a spirited energy throughout the building.
Your home is waiting for you at Avamere at Bethany!
Benefits of choosing Avamere at Bethany Assisted Living as your home:
- A community lifestyle that promotes independence and respects your privacy, as well as your personality and character.
- Staff who are energetic, caring, creative and committed to you.
- Private and well-equipped studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments.
- Medical assistance always close by.
- Restaurant-style dining, salon services, libraries and computer centers.
- A full calendar of physical and social activities for developing friendships and getting out into the community
If you’re interested in how we can help make your life a little more comfortable, then call us today to learn more about Avamere at Bethany assisted living in Beaverton, Oregon.
The Arbor, the memory care wing at Avamere at Bethany, provides a secured environment and comfortable living for our memory care residents. Private and semi-private suites can be decorated to personal choice and are available furnished or unfurnished. Activities and programs held in The Arbor are designed specifically for individuals coping with memory loss. While The Arbor suites allow for privacy, we strive to maintain a home-like environment. We respect and honor the individual history of each resident.
Furthermore, we strive to:
- Ease stressful situations by keeping to daily routines and having similar staff schedules
- Be alert to “sundowning,” when some dementia care residents become more anxious during nighttime hours
- Provide safe areas for wandering and exploring
We are proud to provide short-term respite stays at a nightly fee. This is ideal for family caregivers who may need a few days or weeks off. We will work closely with your loved one’s primary care physician to help continue the care they deserve.
When considering the next step in your loved one’s, it is important to know all of the options – from the level of care they may need to the amenities that are right for them. Visit us at Avamere at Bethany — we might be the next step you’ve been searching for.
- Exercise Classes
- Full Activities Calendar
- Beauty Salon
- 24-hour Care Staff
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Transportation Services
- Family-Oriented Care
- Concierge Services
Schedule a Tour
Portland, Oregon, 97229
NEWS & EVENTS
Avamere at Bethany is a senior living community active in our local community. Visit our news section to learn about the latest stories and events affecting seniors in the Bethany and Beaverton Oregon area.
The Avamere Family of Companies
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. Our comprehensive continuum of post-acute care and senior living settings help seniors with a range of health care needs and post-retirement options. When approaching the unique care needs and living situations of the individuals we serve, we strive to provide the guidance and services to stay comfortably in the residence of their choice. Explore our website to learn about our commitment to you.
Mission and Core Values
To Enhance the Life of Every Person We Serve
- Integrity above all else
- Passion for the quality of people’s lives
- Quality that is obvious
- Innovation, not emulation
- A culture of trust and respect
- Reaching to learn, grow and embrace change
- Teamwork, camaraderie and fun
© Copyright 2017 Avamere at Bethany – A Part of the Family of Companies. All rights reserved.