Vaccine distribution begins
Avamere Living, a division of community-based care and skilled nursing locations within the Avamere Family of Companies, recently launched COVID-19 vaccine clinics. Avamere formed a partnership with Walgreens specifically for administering the vaccine through scheduled clinics at Avamere locations.
The vaccine is being made available to both residents and staff that elect to receive the inoculation.
Avamere vaccine clinic locations
Vaccine clinics have occurred at the following communities as of January 22, 2021. Note: many communities are holding more than one COVID-19 clinic; the list of locations below confirms they held their first one on the date listed.
- Avamere Rehabilitation of Newport (residents only) and Avamere Rehabilitation of Coos Bay (December 22, 2020)
- Bend Transitional Care, Avamere Rehabilitation of Eugene, and Avamere at Three Fountains (December 23, 2020)
- Avamere Rehabilitation of King City, Avamere Rehabilitation of Lebanon, and Avamere Riverpark of Eugene (December 28, 2020)
- Avamere Rehabilitation of Hillsboro (December 29, 2020)
- Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside, Avamere at Junction City, and Avamere Rehabilitation of Rogue Valley (December 30, 2020)
- Avamere Court at Keizer (January 4, 2021)
- Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas, Avamere Bellingham Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services, and Avamere Olympic Rehablitation of Sequim (January 5, 2021)
- Avamere Crestview of Portland, Salem Transitional Care, Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Malley, Avamere Rehab at Fiesta Park, Avamere Rehabilitation of Cascade Park, Avamere Heritage Rehabilitation of Tacoma, and Avamere Health Services of Rogue Valley (January 6, 2021)
- Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Brighton (January 7, 2021)
- Avamere Rehabilitation of Oregon City, Queen Anne Healthcare, and Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton (January 8, 2021)
- Laurelhurst Village (January 9, 2021)
- St. Francis of Bellingham and Avamere at Bethany (January 11, 2021)
- Avamere at Three Fountains (ALF staff and residents clinic #1) (January 13, 2021)
- Avamere at South Hill and Avamere at Cheyenne (January 13, 2021)
- Avamere Transitional Care – Malley, Avamere Transitional Care of Puget Sound, and Richmond Beach Rehab (January 13, 2021)
- Avamere Transition Care and Rehabilitation – Boise (January 16, 2021)
- Avamere at Hillsboro (January 18, 2021)
- Avamere at Cascadia Village, Avamere at Newberg, and Avamere at Sherwood (January 21, 2021)
Vaccine clinics to continue
Avamere will continue to work with Walgreens and hold additional COVID-19 vaccine clinics throughout early 2021. This article will be updated weekly with additional locations that have held COVID-19 vaccine clinics.
Our leaders and team members implemented necessary safety guidelines early in the COVID-19 pandemic and continue to follow state and local guidelines.
From enhancing our cleaning protocols to testing for the virus to organizing video and outdoor visits for our patients and residents, safety remains top of mind as we keep our mission close to heart: to enhance the life of every person we serve.
To learn more about Avamere’s response to the pandemic, visit our COVID-19 response page.