More and more seniors, like you or a loved one, are choose Suzanne Elise Assisted Living Community for our many amenities. Some are looking for a homelike environment; others are seeking a senior community for personal and health care assistance. We’re pleased to say that our Seaside Assisted-Living Community offers both – plus more!
Suzanne Elise steps in when you or a loved one no longer wants the responsibility of completing daily chores or caring for a home. We provide individual assisted-living apartments and individually designed daily routines so you can relax more and pursue the interests and activities most dear to you.
Other benefits include:
- An assisted-living facility where resident’s care is as individual as they are.
- A staff that gets to know residents on a personal level.
- Cheerful studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments with emergency call and climate control systems.
- On-call medical assistance.
- Restaurant style dining, Internet access, beauty and barber shops, and a library.
- Month-to-month rent.
Respite care is a temporary living arrangement for dependent adults, providing a break for family members, guardians or other caregivers. Our Seaside senior home for respite care gives you – the caregiver – an opportunity to take some personal time off, away from the responsibility of caring for another.
Thanks to your diligent and gracious labors, your loved one is comfortable and well cared for. However, sometimes you may find the weight of caring for another person on your own can be too great. Maybe you need a break from the task in order to look after your own needs or the needs of other family members.
Our senior home for respite care can help. Suzanne Elise Assisted Living Community offers interim residency for seniors, for anywhere from a week to several months. We even offer Seaside respite care for patients with dementia or Alzheimer’s. Take advantage of our senior home respite services, and treat yourself to a deserved break, so you can stay rested and well in order to continue providing care for your loved ones.Schedule a Tour
We’re proud to be the finest assisted-living residence in Clatsop County. We have a highly integrated population and support aging in place. As seniors live longer and stay more active than generations in the past, families have more options. An assisted-living residence, like ours, can help you feel more comfortable and connected to the community in your formative later years.
Suzanne Elise Assisted Living Community is backed by the stability of the Avamere Family of Companies, which has a reputation for providing quality senior care throughout Oregon, Washington., Idaho and Colorado We are dedicated to providing personal care and health care services when residents need them through our “continuum of care” service model.
- A Seaside assisted-living facility where residents’ care is as individual as they are
- A staff that gets to know residents on a personal level
- Cheerful studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments with emergency call and climate control systems
- On-call medical assistance
- Restaurant style dining, Internet access, beauty and barber shops, and a library
- Month-to-month rent
- 24-hour Medical Call System
- Three meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel service
- All utilities (phone not included)
- Extended Basic Cable
- Scheduled doctor appointments and rides
- Scheduled Activities